- In informing you re the school closures for the school year, we are hoping that family holidays and breaks will, in as far as is possible, coincide with the above.
- We are obliged to report to the National Educational Welfare Board any pupils who exceed 20 days absence in a school year.
- If your child is absent from school, on his return to school, please write a note or use notes provided regarding absences at the back of the school diary. Do not phone school regarding absences.
- We would like to remind you that St. Patrick’s Boys N.S. is used as a polling station in the event of an election or referendum being held.
- Click here for pdf of school calendar
Jun 2 – Jun 5 all-day
School will be Closed on Friday the 2nd of June and Monday the 5th of June (Bank Holiday). School re-opens on Tuesday the 6th at 8:50am.
SubscribeGet a Timely Calendar