- In informing you re the school closures for the school year, we are hoping that family holidays and breaks will, in as far as is possible, coincide with the above.
- We are obliged to report to the National Educational Welfare Board any pupils who exceed 20 days absence in a school year.
- If your child is absent from school, on his return to school, please write a note or use notes provided regarding absences at the back of the school diary. Do not phone school regarding absences.
- We would like to remind you that St. Patrick’s Boys N.S. is used as a polling station in the event of an election or referendum being held.
- Click here for pdf of school calendar
Our last day in School for the current School Year 2021/2022 will be June 30th.
School will re-open at 8:50 am on Wednesday 31st of August. Welcome back😊
School will be closed for a full week from Monday, October 31st (Bank Holiday) until Friday the 4th of November inclusive. The school will re-open on Monday the 7th of November at 8:50 am.
Your last day in school before the Christmas holidays will be Wednesday the 21st of December. The School will close at 12:00 on that date and stay closed for two weeks until the 4th of January inclusive. School will re-open on Thursday January 5th at 8;50am.
One day closure for new Bank Holiday in February.
School will close for two days on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th February.
School will be closed for one day on Friday 17th March for St Patrick’s Day.
School will be closed for two weeks from Monday the 3rd of April to Friday the 14th of April inclusive. School will re-open on Monday the 17th at 8:50 am.🐣
Welcome back 🐤🦉
School will be closed on Friday the 28th of April and on Monday the 1st of May .
School will be Closed on Friday the 2nd of June and Monday the 5th of June (Bank Holiday). School re-opens on Tuesday the 6th at 8:50am.